View our Recommended Resources below:
- The Department of Veterans’ Affairs provides information on memorial benefits, health services, life insurance programs and more.
- The Social Security Administration allows survivors to report the death of the loved. The site also provides information on potential benefits that can be claimed by the survivors.
- The National Cemetery Administration (NCA) honors Veterans with a final resting place and lasting memorials that commemorate their service to our nation.
- NFD&MA (National Funeral Directors and Morticians Association)
- www.articdesigns.com – Website Development
Welcome to Greene Funeral Home | Our professional and caring staff takes pride in providing high quality and affordable funeral services that meet the special needs of your family. We offer a complete range of quality services and are experienced at honoring many faiths and customs.
Greene Funeral Home offers a full line of quality funeral services. We have a wide selection of caskets, vaults, liners, urns, and clothing to fit every budget. We are a full-service funeral home specializing in: Traditional and Personalized Funeral Services, Special Limousine & Transport Services, Funeral Program Design & Printing, Domestic & International Shipping, Caskets, Vaults & Urns, Notary Public, Cremations, Obituaries and more.
Holding a funeral or memorial service for your loved one is a positive first step in the grieving process. Family members and friends get a chance to say their goodbyes and lean on each other.
Most of us plan ahead in life. We plan for our wedding, our children’s education, family vacations, and other significant expected life events.
The professionals at Greene Funeral Home, Inc. have gathered a few recommended resources for your family and friends to use during this time of loss.
814 Franklin Street | Alexandria, VA 22314 | TEL: 703 549-0089 | FAX: 703-739-4952